To renew your membership or join as a new member, just follow the steps below:
The quickest and safest way to renew your membership is via the Member Portal. As an existing member, we will send you an email link, and you should get this via the renewal reminders sent out 4 and 2 weeks before membership expiry.
If you cannot find this email or have lapsed membership, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and request a portal invite.
It is also possible to download and fill in the membership form to become a member.
Conditions for becoming a member:
1. The minimum age for applying for membership is 18 years.
2. The application will be processed only after the remittance of the membership fee. It can be withdrawn within 14 days by sending a request.
3. The Process of accepting rejecting or revoking rests with the board without any reason.
4. The membership for the next calendar year can be canceled by sending a request on or before 30th November.
5. Membership is nontransferable and is valid for a period of one year.
6. Members should not use Rhein Main Kannada Sangha for personal or professional benefits.
7. Members should not represent Rhein Main Kannada Sangha in media or any other public forum without prior approval from the board.
Download and send back the filled form via email to email@example.com.
The Annual membership fees are as follows:
Family membership – € 25
Singles Membership – € 15
Student Membership – € 10